What forum software is this?

Options
Community Member

The forum software here is very nice. What is it? I haven't seen it before.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options
  • RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
    Options

It looks nice and clean, but it has numerous bugs and usability issues compared to the more popular forum software. At least they do seem to be improving it.
    @khad I'm curious. How much of the improvement is driven directly from Vanilla and how much is either done by or push for by Agile?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@RichardPayne‌, it would be hard to quantify it, but I can say they are very responsive to feedback.

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
    Options

@khad‌
    It's definitely better than it was when I first started on this forum. Some really stupid things though, like the @ username link not working with spaced names, even in quotes. How long since that was first reported?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2014
    Options

For some reason I thought that was resolved. It'd probably be easier if spaces were not allowed, but it would be better if they were just quotable in @ replies.

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
    Options

I think the fix was made to their mainline code base but we clearly haven't got it yet.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @RichardPayne,

As far as I know, they told me that their engineers are aware of this issue and do plan to fix it but they don't have an ETA on it. They have me on the list to be notified once they do fix it.

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
    Options

ah ok. Clearly both @khad and myself are going slightly bonkers. Thanks @MikeT‌

This discussion has been closed.