khad
1Password Alumni
edited July 2014 in Mac

Comments

• P2in
    P2in
    Community Member
    Options

I'm only getting auto-submit to fill in password but not username. (This is very frustrating when just a month ago I had the issue with 1PW extension not performing autofill - what's going on?
    None of the items in the linked document "1Password fails to fill data" apply - what is the solution?

• P2in
    P2in
    Community Member
    Options

I'm now experienciing autosubmit filling in password ONLY, no username. This is very frustrating when just a month ago I had the issue with 1PW extension not performing autofill - what's going on?
    None of the items in your document "1Password fails to fill data" apply - what is the solution?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @P2in,

I'm sorry you're having some more trouble. I split your post from the thread about autosubmit as you say that autosubmit is working well for you. It sounds like the issue is just that the full info isn't being filled (i.e. only password and not username).

Could you let us know the URL(s) where you are seeing this? We'd love to dig deeper and resolve this for you (and anyone else experiencing the problem). There is an issue we're investigating, but it has been on a per-site basis. We'll get it resolved as quickly as possible even on this holiday weekend. :)

Thanks in advance!

• P2in
    P2in
    Community Member
    Options

okay, thanks. I tried creating a new login and the issue went away for that shopping site. I will report back if my solution doesn't work for other sites.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @P2in,

I'm so glad to hear that Saving a New Login Manually helped get things working for you! This is often a great first step to try when troubleshooting, as it allows 1Password to re-learn the fields that it needs to fill on the web form.

Since this issue is nicely sorted out now, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support@ agilebits .com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.