Phone Numbers in Identities not synced / displayed correctly

mvora
mvora
Community Member

I see that phone numbers associated with Identities don't show up correctly on Android. It only shows the 'extension' portion (last tab) of the phone number. Not the entire number. For those numbers that have an empty extension, don't show up at all. I checked the earlier version on Android (1Password Reader) and that seems to suffer from the same problem. Just hadn't noticed it all this while.

These phone numbers show up just fine on all other platforms.

Comments

• It sounds like the Identity item in question may have been created on 1Password 1 for Windows. Unfortunately, there is a known incompatibility between that version and 1Password 4 for Android when it comes to phone numbers. Could you tell me which versions of 1Password you are using on which platforms? I should be able to help you resolve the issue.

• mvora
    mvora
    Community Member

I am now using 1Password 4 on Windows, Mac, IOS and Android, or whatever is the latest minor release on each platform. I started using 1Password in early 2013. That was probably 1Password 3 on Windows, but can't be too sure.. about the exact version. But that was the time when I would have created these identities.

• @mvora‌ Sorry about the delay in getting back to you! Given the timeline for when you created those identities, I'm guessing that they were created with 1Password 1 on Windows (there was a jump in version numbers for the Windows version of 1Password). Resolving this issue should hopefully be as simple as editing and re-saving the phone numbers for each of the offending identities in 1Password 4 on either your Mac or Windows. Could you give that a try and let me know if that fixes things for you?

This discussion has been closed.