Backblaze.com Login Doesn't Work

Options
Squid_Listener
Squid_Listener
Community Member

I have been using 1Password for Mac with the Safari extension with much success and enjoyment for several months. But every now and again a particular sign-in page will not work, even when all the information is saved in the login.

In this case, login fails at https://secure.backblaze.com/user_signin.htm. (Backblaze is a great automatic cloud back-up tool that I use.)

The login form is very simple, with just an email and password field. However when selecting the login from the 1Password button, only the password is populated, not the email. I even tried adding a specific email field in the login item. I also tried clicking "show web form details" and changing the username field label to "email", but that didn't have any effect.

Why is 1Password unable to work with such a simple form? How do I fix it?

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options
  • sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2014
    Options

Hi @Squid_Listener,

When trying @Stephen_C's suggestion for recreating your Backblaze Login item to fix the problem with 1Password not filling the Email field on the Sign In form, please make sure the 1Password browser extension has been updated to version 4.2.3 (or higher). Let us know if you still can't get it working and we can suggest something else for you to try. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.