New Password Prompt

Options
rsd
rsd
Community Member

When I log into an account using 1PW, it always prompts me to save log in info even though it is already saved. I do not want to save the same pw every time that I log into an account and I can click on "do not save", but it should not be asking me if the log info is already in 1PW?

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

It should not be doing so for sites with exactly the same URL as the login item you have saved. You could try going to 1P4 > Preferences > Browser and un-checking Automatically ask to save new Logins to see if that affects the behaviour you're seeing but, as I understand it, that's not really what you want.

If you still have a problem please post back with details of your OS X version number, your 1P4 version number (saying whether it's the Mac App Store version or the AgileBits store version), the browser you are using and its version number together with the version number of the 1P4 extension in the browser.

Stephen

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rsd,

Is the repeated auto-save prompting happening after you log in on _any site? If it's only with specific ones, please let me know the URL of the page for any of them and we'll investigate further. Also, is the auto-save prompting in a 1Password Save Login similar to this?

Thanks in advance for the additional information!

This discussion has been closed.