1Password for iPhone4s doesn't work

Options
Cocococo
Cocococo
Community Member

Hi,

I purchased 1Password for my iPhone 4s after I was so satisfied about using 1Password for my Macbook Air. I can't recall what exactly happened anymore, but the outcome is that 1Password for my iPhone got stuck in some kind of loop and just never worked.

I suspect the device doesn't 'realise' I already have an 1Password account. Maybe because I'm still using the old iOS 6.1.3?

Another strange thing: The harddisk of my Macbook Air recently crashed and died. I got a new harddisk and a clean install of Maverick. I synced 1Password with the agilekeychain in my Dropbox, but I don't see any saved passwords now. It's like I have to start all over again. I get the feeling I'm doing something wrong here. Don't want to mess it up again.

Please help, don't know where to start :)

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Cocococo,

I'm sorry that you've been on a rough road with your MacBook Air crashing and getting 1Password working with all your data so let's make the ride ahead smoother. :)

First, about 1Password for your iPhone 4s. The current version of 1Password 4 for iOS (4.5.3 at the moment) does require iOS 7. We will of course still be supporting 1Password 4.3.2 for users who are on iOS 6 devices and will be more than happy to walk you through any troubles you might come across! You can access 1Password 4.3.2, if necessary, thanks to a service put into place by Apple. Here are their instructions to install the latest compatible version of an app.

Now, about 1Password for your MacBook Air. So we can help you locate 1Password data there, please send us a Diagnostics Report, along with a link to this topic and your forum username, to support+forum@agilebits.com. A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful.

Once we see the report we'll be able to better assist you with finding your data and putting it in the right place. And we can also help you get set up with Dropbox syncing between your Mac and iPhone, if you'd like to do that.

Thanks in advance!

• Cocococo
    Cocococo
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your helpful answer. I'll update my iPhone soon and get back to you. Meanwhile 1Password for my macbook seems to be back on track without doing anything :)

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're most welcome, @Cocococo.

Self-un-derailed 1Password -- neat. :)

I hope the 1Password upgrade for your iPhone goes well and look forward to hearing from you again after that!

This discussion has been closed.