User names not being filled in?

Options
jon123
jon123
Community Member

Since upgrading to Mavericks (or possibly to 10.9.4, sorry not sure if it was before or after that as I did both within just a few days), 1Password seems to not want to fill the username in on a few sites. I've already looked over the page talking about what to check if data isn't being filled and nothing in there applies.

Further for some reason whenever I try to log in to any Apple sites (with my Apple ID), it is rejected. I've double checked the saved login/password and just now I tried replacing the info. Still it is always rejected. I can type it in manually then (or even copy/paste from 1Password), and it will work.

Any ideas?

Thank You,
Jon

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    edited July 2014
    Options

Have you tried re-creating and saving the login manually for the troublesome sites? That sometimes fixes problems like this.

(Edited to add the link.)

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jon123,

I've seen a few cases recently where 1Password has been having difficulty filling a username, could you possibly send along a few of the URLs that are giving you problems so that we can do some testing here?

As far as your question about your AppleID goes, please give @Stephen_C's instructions a try - manually saving a new Login usually sorts out troubles like this. :)

This discussion has been closed.