Master password stopped working out of the blue

Options
timl2k8
timl2k8
Community Member
edited June 2014 in Mac

Neither on my iOS or my Mac will 1 password accept my Master Password. If I go to my Mac and login to 1passwordanywhere it still accepts my password fine. This has never happened before and is very frustrating. I sync with Dropbox, I have latest version of 1password for Mavericks (latest version) and for iOS7 (latest version).

Comments

• timl2k8
    timl2k8
    Community Member
    Options

And out of the blue my password started working again on my Mac. On my iPhone I force quit 1password and when I started it again it didn't even ask for my master password, just my PIN (as it should according to my prefs). Very strange. Never, ever have had a glitch like this.

• Jasper
    Options

I'm glad to hear it's working again. :)

If you do have any other trouble, please email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with a link to this discussion, to support+forum@agilebits.com and we can investigate.

• Sandra McCarthy
    Sandra McCarthy
    Community Member
    Options

I am having the same problem. I just upgraded my 1Password on my iPad air and now the master password doesn't work. This happened once before. Argh.... This is very irritating. help

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

As you're posting on the 1P4 OS X forum and not on the 1P4 for iOS forum I assume you're syncing between a Mac and your iPad. If so please provide a little more information so someone can help:

1. What versions of 1P4 are you using on your Mac and on your iPad?
    2. How do you sync between Mac and iPad?
    3. Does your master password still work on your Mac?
    4. Have you changed your master password recently?

Stephen

This discussion has been closed.