4.6b2 Crash when selecting certain items [Fixed 4.6 beta 3]

mirv
mirv
Community Member
edited July 2014 in iOS

I've run into a repeatable crash on the iPad Air with iOS 8 b3, and 1Password 4.6 b2. When I go to Categories, selecting certain specific items will cause a crash. It seems to be that selecting any credit card or identity item will cause a crash.

I would attach two crash reports collected from the Xcode/Devices window, but I'm getting "Uploaded file type is not allowed" on .crash files and on .zip files :( If you would like to have a crash report file, let me know and I will send it some other way.

Mark

Comments

• mirv
    mirv
    Community Member

Notes: I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and also disabling the sync (with Dropbox) and reenabling it. Still get the same crash. I guess it has to do with the data. It does not crash the iPhone 5s which is also running the same configuration (iOS 8b3 with 1Password 4.6b2), and it does not crash the Mac with 1P 4.5b7.

• Hi @mirv,

We have a few known crashers that we've fixed already for beta 4.6 beta 3, it shouldn't be much longer. A few of the crashes were related to the way we were loading our fonts in the app, so that's why the app keeps crashing as soon as you select certain items that use these fonts.

• mirv
    mirv
    Community Member

OK thanks for the explanation!

• You're welcome!

• mirv
    mirv
    Community Member

Just to confirm: the iOS 4.6b3 fixes this crash.

• Hi @mirv,

That's awesome, thanks for updating this thread to let us know!

This discussion has been closed.