Favorites

Options

1P4 designated three of my records as "Favorites" and I cannot find a way to get rid of the tag. Any other record, (log-in), I can toggle on and off as a favourite without a problem but these three are fixed. Any ideas of what to do short of deleting the record and starting over?

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2014
    Options

What type (category) of items are those that are marked as favorites that you can't "un-favorite"?

• Thack
    Thack
    Community Member
    Options

And what is the status of the 'star' icon when you go to the 'Favorites' list and click on one of them? Is it highlighted? Does it refuse to un-highlight when you click on it?

• Andrew42
    Andrew42
    Community Member
    Options

All three are log-ins. The Star item status is "Bold". If I click on the Star it greys out until I leave the record whereupon it returns to its prior status. Note when I click on the Star to grey it out the number of favourites does** not **change even though the star is no longer "Bold"

Similarly if I right click on the item and select "Unmark as Favorite" it behaves exactly as above.

Any other Log-in I have I can select to be a Favourite or deselect and two things happen:
    1. The Count changes immediately
    2. The status changes immediately.

I hope this is clear and helps.

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Andrew42 Can you contact me off-forum, please?

stefan AT agilebits DOT com

Thanks!

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Andrew42 and @svondutch‌, please let us know what you find, so others can benefit from the shared information.

Thanks!

• Andrew42
    Andrew42
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry to take so long to respond. Stefan fixed this and the fix is incorporated into 4.0.1.503

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Andrew42,

That's great news, thanks for helping us fix this and for updating this thread for us.

This discussion has been closed.