Upgrading from 1Password 3 on Mac and iOS [Resolved]

Options
sjk
sjk
1Password Alumni
edited July 2014 in Mac
This discussion was created from comments split from: Local sync among multiple Macs & iPhones.

Comments

• jemmymac
    jemmymac
    Community Member
    Options

I too synch between my MacBookPro, iPad and iPhone and I want to upgrade. My question is: Do I have to upgrade 1Password on all three devices? It's a great product, but I'd rather not buy three upgrades. Here's my current version(s):

MacBookPro: Version 3.8.22 (build 32010)
    iPad: Version 3.7.2
    iPhone: Version 3.7.2

What's the best method to bring all three to the current 1Password version?

Thanks--Jim

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

You need 1P4 for OS X on your Mac. (Go here and input your existing licence number to find out the upgrade price.) On your iPad and iPhone you need 1P4 for iOS, which is a separate purchase from the iOS app store. However, the app is universal so you need to buy it only once and can then run it on both the phone and the iPad.

Stephen

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Jim ( @jemmymac ),

I've moved your forum posting into this separate topic. I hope @Stephen_C's reply was helpful. Also, please check your private messages as soon as you can. :)

• jemmymac
    jemmymac
    Community Member
    Options

Great customer service. Thanks for all the help. Now all my devices are running the same version of 1Password4.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jemmymac‌

I'm so glad to hear that @sjk and @Stephen_C got you all sorted out - thanks for the kind words! Since things are nicely sorted out for you now, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support@agilebits.com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.