Paying for premium when the time comes

gorham
gorham
Community Member

Well, you asked for questions and comments!!

I think I read that payment for the android version will be through Google Play. I'm not sure I can do that since I don't seem to have a "real" GP setup. When I click on 1Password in Google Play, I see that it's installed but below that is the message that I don't have any devices. So to test it I tried to install (free) Netflix. I got the message "You haven't accessed the Google Play Store app (the white shopping bag icon) on your device with this email account." I don't seem to have either Google Play Store or a white shopping bag icon.

Now, none of this would bother me except that I will want to buy the premium license for Android and I'm hoping there'll be another method.

Am I over-thinking this? Probably but please humor me if you would. 8-|

Thanks.

-G.

Comments

• In order to purchase the premium features, your device needs to have Google Play services installed. The purchase can be done directly within 1Password and 1Password will automatically connect to Google Play using these services. The ability to purchase the premium features is currently disabled since we are providing all the features free to use until August 1st. Users who choose not to purchase the premium features can continue to use 1Password 4 as a reader. You can expect to hear more about premium features in the next few weeks!

• gorham
    gorham
    Community Member

Google Play isn't working completely on my Kindle. But 1Password is. Will there be any other way to pay for premium, perhaps from a PC? Sorry to bother but I'm trying to learn all the nifty bells and whistles and if I'm not going to be able to purchase them, I'll stop spending the time. [-O<

• Hi @gorham,

In order to purchase the premium features, your device needs to have Google Play services installed.

Our team will definitely be looking into native support for Kindle devices and the Amazon App Store, but I can't make any promises. Sorry I don't have a better answer for you at the moment!

This discussion has been closed.