Autosubmit problems [moved to email]

Options
dstras
dstras
Community Member
edited July 2014 in Mac

I am having autosubmit problems.

Both Safari and Chrome extensions refuse to submit logins or identity info, and give the error that the browser code signature could not be verified. I walked through the troubleshooting guide (http://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/Mac/en/KB/browser_validation_failed.html)
* restarted chrome
* not using firewall

I am running
* 1Password 4.4.1
* Google Chrome 36.0.1985.125
* Safari 7.0.5

As far as I can tell, submission is not working on any page -- though I've only flipped through ten or fifteen of my several hundred logins.

suggestions?

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2014
    Options

Hi @dstras,

Sorry to hear about your trouble! Here are suggestions that may resolve it, some which you may have already tried:

First, refer to this support article for troubleshooting tips:

1Password fails to fill data

In particular, if you happen to have Sophos Antivirus software running please take a look at @JasperP's post here for details about configuring Sophos:

Proven Solution (post #33)

Reinstalling the application may work, as @JasperP described earlier in:

Proven Solution (post #40)

And if you still can't resolve the problem, please send us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with a link to this topic and your forum username, to support+forum@agilebits.com. A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful so we can keep an eye open for it. :)

Thank you!

• dstras
    dstras
    Community Member
    Options

I tried both the solutions you suggest but neither worked.

• configure sophos √
    • delete app; reboot; reinstall 1password √

Tried to send you diagnostics, but trouble there too:

I ran 1Password4 Troubleshooting and clicked create report.

Application prompted me to create new email. But when I pushed button I got the following:

Error Creating Email
    Unable to automatically create a Mail message. Please drag and drop the report icon into Mail and send it to support@agilebits.com.

Error: Error Domain=1PTroubleshooting Code=100 "Error emailing Diagnostics Report: {
    NSAppleScriptErrorAppName = Mail;
    NSAppleScriptErrorBriefMessage = "Can\U2019t make class outgoing message.";
    NSAppleScriptErrorMessage = "Mail got an error: Can\U2019t make class outgoing message.";
    NSAppleScriptErrorNumber = "-2710";
    NSAppleScriptErrorRange = "NSRange: {58, 308}";
    }" UserInfo=0x608000261bc0 {NSLocalizedDescription=Error emailing Diagnostics Report: {
    NSAppleScriptErrorAppName = Mail;
    NSAppleScriptErrorBriefMessage = "Can\U2019t make class outgoing message.";
    NSAppleScriptErrorMessage = "Mail got an error: Can\U2019t make class outgoing message.";
    NSAppleScriptErrorNumber = "-2710";
    NSAppleScriptErrorRange = "NSRange: {58, 308}";
    }}

I thought I would create my own email and attach the diagnostic report but could not find file. When I search for "Agile" I find only the diagnostics from a problem back in June.

I deleted my copy of the troubleshooting app, downloaded a new one and tried again. Same thing.

Suggestions?

David

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2014
    Options

Hi David ( @dstras ),

I'm sorry you haven't been able fix the problem or send the Diagnostics Report. Let's see if you can get us the report this way:

• After generating the report with the 1Password Troubleshooting utility, don't click the Create New Mail Message… button.
    • Instead, drag the report icon to Desktop, similar to this:

• Launch your email program, and address a message to support+forum@agilebits.com. Please include a link to this topic and your forum username in the message text.

• Attach the report file (that you dragged to Desktop) to the message. Note: Please do not copy and paste the contents of the file into your message—we won’t be able to see it properly.

If you can't get the report attached to the message for any reason just send the message without it. Either way, we'll be following up with you directly through email after that with more help to get your problem resolved.

Thanks again!

• dstras
    dstras
    Community Member
    Options

report sent to support .
    thanks
    ds

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2014
    Options

Hi @dstras,

We've received your email with the report; thanks for sending that in! Someone from our support team will review it and get back to you as soon as possible with suggestions for resolving this problem with 1Password.

internal reference number: WUX-26762-321

This discussion has been closed.