Logins missing in 1Password mini and browser extension

Options
kingbird
kingbird
Community Member

Logins shown in main app but not in mini and browser extension.

Comments

• kingbird
    kingbird
    Community Member
    Options

One week, and no response... Anyone looking at this? To clarify, I have items in the main app that don't show up in the 1password mini and the browser extension. It seems like quite a major bug... Is there anyway to rebuild the database or anything like that to try to get all the items to show up in the menubar?

I would be most grateful for any help.

Kind regards,
    Christian

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @kingbird.

I do apologize for the delay responding here about the problem with your 1Password data not showing up in 1P mini and browser extensions. Here are some suggestions for fixing it, some or all which you may have already tried:

And if you're still stuck after that please email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac that's having this problem and we'll help you resolve it through email; instructions are here:

Sending us your Diagnostics Report to help us help you!

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forum, but do include a link to this topic in the email so we can "connect the dots" when we receive it. A quick comment here mentioning that you've sent it would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• tolgao
    tolgao
    Community Member
    Options

I had the same problem with the OP. This following link solved my problem:

learn.agilebits.com/1Password4/Mac/en/KB/v3-accounts.html

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for mentioning that, @tolgao.

1Password mini missing Account > Login items does match the description @kingbird reported. :)

• kingbird
    kingbird
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @tolgao. That solved it!

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Nice, @kingbird. :)

Thanks for letting us know.

Since it's easy to overlook those display and submit options normally hidden in Login item details, I've filed an improvement request to make them viewable without entering edit mode, e.g. with a Show options button similar Show web form details to at least know something is there. :)

• Ahmed Elsharkawy
    Ahmed Elsharkawy
    Community Member
    Options

All the support options you are providing are for 1Password4. I have snow leopard on my Mac so I am using 1Password version 3.8. I have tried everything but still the logins show only in my App but not in the extension. I got this problem recently when I lost all logins even from my App but I tried to restore it from earlier backup which succeeded to show them again in my App but not in the extension. Any suggestions?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Ahmed,

Please see my reply to your post in the 1Password 3 Forum. We'll get you sorted out! :)

This discussion has been closed.