Adding Login field [Resolved - Save new Login manually]

Options
ronen
ronen
Community Member
edited July 2014 in Mac

Hi.
I have a website with 3 Login Fields ,
How can I add an additional login( Not a Custom Login )
http://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/Mac/en/Tutorials/add-custom-fields.html

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ronen,

Please try saving the Login manually, like this:

• Edit the login that you currently have for this website by appending an "Old" to the title - just so you can tell them apart.
    • Visit the site and fill in the fields you want filled. Do NOT click the login button.
    • Click the 1Password extension, and unlock it if necessary.
    • Click the gear icon (or vault icon if multiple vaults are enabled) in the upper right corner.
    • Select Save new login.
    • Give the entry a unique and identifiable title.
    • Click Save.
    • Revisit the site and see if 1Password fills in the site correctly.

If that doesn't work, could you let us know the site's address so we can test it?

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Megan .
    Although a new pop up window appear saying that "my request already sent" - I press OK and the website logins ( All 3 Fields ) is filing up and I can successfully able to Log in as requested .

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    Options

PS :
    The new pop up window is like pressing "return" by 1P ...

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2014
    Options

Hi @ronen,

If you're having trouble with the submit option on this page, you can disable it for the entry by editing the entry. Towards the bottom of the entry you'll see the submit options; change that to Never submit:

Does that prevent that pop-up?

This means that you will have to press 'Enter' or the sign-in button for yourself, but let me know if it helps :)

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    Options

Again , 1Password is the most helping and useful software ( After OS X ) that I have !
    Thanks for your help , Very appreciated !!!

^:)^

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2014
    Options

Hi @ronen,

I'm so glad that worked! :) Since this issue is nicely sorted out now, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support@agilebits.com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.