Set Default Password/Account for certain site? [set item display option to Never display in browser]

Options
Daniel Breslan
Daniel Breslan
Community Member
edited July 2014 in Mac

I have passwords for myself, my father and my granddad for our satellite TV provider as I manager their account. When I press CMD + \ I always want it to use my details and not ask me which account to use; can I do this?

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Edit each of the logins you don't want to use and set the display field from Always to Never display in browser. Once there is only one login set to Always it will be used by default. Be warned, if you need to login as somebody else you will have to copy and paste from within 1Password.

• Daniel Breslan
    Daniel Breslan
    Community Member
    Options

Ace thank you! :)

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Daniel,

On behalf of @littlebobbytables, you're most welcome! I'm glad his suggestion could help you. :)

He mentioned:

Be warned, if you need to login as somebody else you will have to copy and paste from within 1Password.

You can also click any website field of a Login item in the main application to open and fill the page your default web browser.

Sometimes you may have to edit a website field (or add another one) so that the correct page will be opened/filled this way.

This discussion has been closed.