Any discount for multiple devices?

gorham
gorham
Community Member

I have and could not do without 1PW-Windows. I've just managed to get the GooglePlay-Android trial onto my Kindle. I'm also about to get an Android phone (very limited selection for us Tracfone users but there used to be none so no complaints and all four Android models are 4.0 or newer). Is there any chance of a multiple device discount after the trial period ends August 1st. Better yet, would you consider a customer appreciation discount for those who already use one version and are adding another one or two? Wouldn't we just love to tell our friends about that!!!

Comments

• Hi @gorham. You only need to purchase the premium features once. The purchase is attached to your Google Wallet account, so all of your other devices that you use the same account on will not require an additional purchase to unlock the premium features. 1Password will detect that you already made the purchase on your other device and automatically unlock the premium features. We will have more details about the pricing of premium features in the next couple of weeks.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

• gorham
    gorham
    Community Member
    edited July 2014

Thanks. Sadly I think there's a "yehbut" attached to it. I don't think Google Wallet recognizes my Kindle and its crippled Google Play. So, as I said in another post, I'm now on the hunt for a functional password manager that would work on both Kindle Fire HDx and the 3.5" smartphone - and accept an the delimited file exported from 1pw. I definitely need it more on the Kindle but it's the one that won't be able to purchase the premium so... Ah well. At least my 1Password for Windows is working well and I'm not expecting to have to give that up. I hope.

Thanks for the help.

-G.

• Since Play Store services are not available on the Kindle, there’s nothing we can really do, unfortunately. :( However, you have the option of staying on the beta program and continuing to use all the premium features in 1Password 4 without having to make a purchase. Premium features are unlocked in the beta. This may change in the future, so I can’t promise this as a permanent solution.

The real solution would be to natively support Kindle devices. And that’s something we are looking into. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

This discussion has been closed.