1Password App Extension

Paco II
Paco II
Community Member

Watched the video linked from the blog, and beside myself with excitement! I have no doubt that smaller third party developers will get on board, at the very least after much end-user encouragement, but I hope AgileBits is trying/will try to get some of the larger Bank/Finance/Credit Card apps to get on board as well. Many of those apps don't even have a method of sending feedback, and encouragement to integrate the app extension may need to come from you guys directly.

Comments

• Hi Paco II,

We will be contacting some app developers about integrating our new extension with their app, but I think companies would be most responsive to feedback coming from their customers. We encourage you to reach out to the developers of your favorite apps and help us spread the word — show them our demo video, blog post, and GitHub project. :)

• Paco II
    Paco II
    Community Member
    edited July 2014

Unfortunately I have found that many of the apps I use from the larger financial institutions offer no way of giving feedback about the app. Us 1P users will obviously spread the word around, but you guys should seriously consider making a direct effort to get some of the biggies on board. I love 1P and want it to be around for a long time to come. Getting those apps to integrate would be huge for you guys.

EDIT: To add, I think some of the biggies may need convincing, as to the safety and security of the extension and possibly the app itself. AgileBits would have a much easier time trying to convince, say Wells Fargo for example, than we end-user customers.

• Hi Paco II,

We'll certainly do our best to get as many apps on board as we can! :)

This discussion has been closed.