1Password encountered an error opening the vault you selected on Dropbox

mikek2
mikek2
Community Member

Hello,

I am unable to connect to my vault that is being stored on Dropbox. I use two Macs with 1Password, and am just now setting up my iPhone to use it.

Mike

Comments

• mikek2
    mikek2
    Community Member

I just tried to set this up on my iPad as well, and it allows me to select the vault that is stored in DropBox, but shows no data, and a sync error that states "No 1Password data found in Dropbox. Please login to your Dropbox account and verify that 1Password data exists." I have verified that the location is correct, and that this is the vault that is in use on both of my Macs without issue.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mikek2‌

In order to get this sorted out, I'll need to know a little bit more about your 1Password ecosystem: What are the version numbers of 1Password and your operating system for all computers and devices running 1Password?

• mikek2
    mikek2
    Community Member

Hello Megan,

I was thinking I would receive an email notification of a response, and just now logged in to try to just start over on my own when I saw this. I am running Mavericks, 10.9.4, and iOS 7.1.2 on the devices in question. I can use it on two separate Macs (one of which is now running the beta on Yosemite without issue), but no iOS device will allow the same keychain to be used.

Thanks for any assistance.

Mike

• Jasper
    edited September 2014

Hi @mikek2,

Thanks for those details!

So we can investigate further, could you please email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with your forum username and a link to this discussion, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

Also, could you please let me know what version of 1Password you are using on iOS?

A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• mikek2
    mikek2
    Community Member

A log file from both my functional Mac and my non-functional iPhone has been sent.

Mike

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mikek2,

We've received your Diagnostics Report - thanks for sending it in! I've added the relevant details about your situation to the ticket so that it will be easier for our team to sort out. Someone from the support team will get back to you as soon as possible with some details. We'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid complicating things between here and there. :)

ref: XSL-29682-539

This discussion has been closed.