Reveal password on iPad

Options
Fairgame
Fairgame
Community Member

Sometime, not always (I know you like these kinds) the password is not readable after I click Reveal on my iPad in landscape view. I have not tested the portrait view as I do not use it much with 1P4.
It looks more that the font gets too big as all I could see are tops of the characters. There is a divider line between the password and URL login and it appears the revealed password is partially hidden behind it.
In my iPad settings I have Larger Text and Larger Accessibility Sizes selected to ON and the slider is slightly to the right of the center for letter size, if that has any bearing on this.

My fix is to select another login entry, go back and Reveal works just fine. As I said, it does not happen often, only on occasion and I have seen it only on iPad, never on iPhone, since I do not use this feature that much.

iOS 7.1.2, 1P 4.5.3

PS: I'm excited about 1P4 app extensions for iOS 8 and have shared it with several apps. And will continue to do so as I use them, I'm amazed how many apps I use that have login. Most of the apps have Remember option so I do not think about that. But using 1P4 to fill in the login every time should be more secure then have it "Remembered" somewhere.

Thank you!

Comments

• Jasper
    edited August 2014
    Options

Hi @Fairgame,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I don't think I've heard of this issue before — could you please post a screenshot showing this problem?

I'm excited about 1P4 app extensions for iOS 8 and have shared it with several apps.

I'm glad to hear that you're excited! And thanks for spreading the word. :)

This discussion has been closed.