Overlay view stuck

camsoft
camsoft
Community Member

This is a weird one as I'm not sure what I did but I did basically attempted to open the app extension but the the master password prompt never appeared and I was stuck with the overlay modal showing and no way of closing it, rotating the device made no difference and the only way I could get back to Safari was by killing it.

Comments

• Thanks @camsoft‌, I'll be sure to get this one into our bug tracker.

• @camsoft‌ Were you running beta 8 when you saw this one? Have you been able to reproduce it?

• camsoft
    camsoft
    Community Member

Sorry for the delay, I don't seem to be getting forum notifications.

Not sure what build I would have been using the latest build that was available on the 30th July. I always update as soon as the next beta comes out.

• Hi @camsoft,

Check your notification prefereneces, it might be set to only notify in-forum rather than emails.

What about being able to reproduce it in the latest betas?

• camsoft
    camsoft
    Community Member

You're right, just had my forum settings wrong.

Yes I'll test again though I've never been able to reproduce it since, though it did definitely happen and I was totally stuck apart form killing the app which some users would not know how to do which is worrying. Maybe having a cancel button on there to be safe is a good idea?

• @camsoft‌ This one should be fixed in the latest beta (beta 10 as of this writing). Let me know if you see it again. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.