Feature Request : Credit Card Spreadsheet Style View

Options
bryanschmiedeler
bryanschmiedeler
Community Member

A while back I posted a feature request:

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/78445#Comment_78445

I would really love to see this implemented.

What I am trying to achieve is to be able to use some spreadsheet like functions (like sort by date) on my list of credit cards. I have entered things like anniversary date and fee and so on, and want to be able to just see and sort this data. Don't care for it to be editable in this view, that would only be a bonus.

My ideal solution would be if I could add my choice of fields.

Just wondered if this is still on the radar.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this program. and recommend it to everyone I meet.

Bryan

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2014
    Options

Hi Bryan ( @bryanschmiedeler ),

Thanks for your kind words and recommendations for 1Password -- much appreciated! :)

What I am trying to achieve is to be able to use some spreadsheet like functions (like sort by date) on my list of credit cards.

With View > Item List Layout > Top selected, the Credit Cards category can be sorted by Expiry Date, e.g.:

If you could choose specific columns/fields to display in Top layout would that satisfy your purposes?

• bryanschmiedeler
    bryanschmiedeler
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, I should have mentioned that I had found this view, and that is essentially what I want, with these additions:

1. As you said, the ability to add/remove fields, including custom fields.
    2. Ability to move fields - you have that.
    3. Ability to sort by any field - you have that.

OK it looks like all I want is #1.

This would be SO helpful. Currently I keep this info in a separate Numbers spreadsheet. I want to be able sort CC's by anniversary date, annual fee, card type, and so on.

Thank you.

• GeniusRedacted
    GeniusRedacted
    Community Member
    Options

I'm glad I stumbled on to this thread.
    Thanks to @bryanschmiedeler, I now have two additional fields for my credit cards: annual fee & renewal month.
    Thank you.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2014
    Options

Thanks for the followup, Bryan ( @bryanschmiedeler ).

1. … the ability to add/remove fields, including custom fields.

>

OK it looks like all I want is #1.

Sounds good! I've included that and other bits of your request with one we have for this in our tracker.

Glad Bryan's comments here helped you discover some additional Credit Card item fields, @GeniusRedacted. Always nice when a topic's primary purpose has unintended positive side effects like that. :)

ref: OPM-1153

• bryanschmiedeler
    bryanschmiedeler
    Community Member
    Options

Wonderful. Can't wait til this gets in the code stream!

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'd like to see this implemented too, @Bryan ( @bryanschmiedeler ). Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

This discussion has been closed.