1Password hangs on Macos 10.9.4 [moved to email]

Options
Dinsdale
Dinsdale
Community Member
edited August 2014 in Mac

Hi,

I've seen this issue a couple of times in this forum but haven't found any solution yet. I just upgraded from 10.8.5 to 10.9.4. I imported my apps with the migration assistant but 1Password 4.4.1 just hangs after I entered my password. 1Password runs fine, and I can even start 1Password 3.8.21. Has anyone been able to solve this issue? I mailed in a diagnostics report, but if anyone has suggestions beyond that, I'd appreciate it.

Rgds,
Tom

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

You might try re-installing 1P4 and see if that helps.

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2014
    Options

Hi Tom ( @Dinsdale )

Thanks for sending that Report in! I took a quick look in our system, but I was unable to find an email from the address you attached to your forum account. If you could send me a private message with the address that you used to send in the Report, I'd be happy to track it down and ensure that it gets answered quickly. :)

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Tom ( @Dinsdale ),

We've tracked down your email with the Diagnostics Reports; thanks for sending that in! Our support team will be following up with you directly through email to help get this answered (like @Megan mentioned) so we'll continue the discussion there and I'll close this topic. :)

ref: CXM-59215-442

This discussion has been closed.