Unable to sync via iCloud

Options
sat813
sat813
Community Member

I downgraded from Yosemite to Mavericks and had to reinstall all software. 1Password gives me a message that it could not find 1Password information on iCloud. I have 1Password on my iPhone and it syncs with iCloud without issue. How do I get 1Password on my Mac to recognize and sync via iCloud?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2014
    Options

Hi @sat813,

I apologize for the trouble here. Unfortunately, because Apple has changed iCloud significantly between iOS 7 and OS X 10.9 and the coming iOS 8 and OSX 10.10, you are unable to switch back and forth between the two. We'll need to take a closer look at your system to ensure that you have some backups that we can restore to.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/knowledgebase/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#mac4

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.