Welcome to the 1Password Extension! - In Safari [moved to email]

Options
forensic
forensic
Community Member
edited August 2014 in Mac

Within the past few days, when I open Safari, it searches for the 1Password app and then Welcomes me to the 1Password Extension. Each time! It never used to do this. Any thoughts about how to have Safari remember that the extension is already installed and checked?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2014
    Options

Hi @forensic,

It sounds like 1Password Mini might be having trouble connecting here. We'll need to take a closer look at your system here to determine where things are getting tangled up.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/knowledgebase/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#mac4

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• forensic
    forensic
    Community Member
    Options

I have sent in a report by email.

• We've received your Diagnostic Report - thanks for sending it in! Someone from our email support team will review it and get back to you as soon as possible. :)

internal reference number: 451892

This discussion has been closed.