Firefox and Chrome extensions do no longer work after first restart (after first installation)

Options
dankakr
dankakr
Community Member
edited August 2014 in Mac

I purchased/installed the latest app from agilbits website, installed the extensions and all worked super. But after a restart of my MAC, now the extension icons in chrome and firefox 31 are "inactive" and when clicked start asking about the mini app, which is running all the time. Also clicking on a login from the main app, it opens the website, but does not do the login. It DOES work in safari strange enough ?!

When I click the extension icon, it acts as if it starts the mini app (which was already open), and then the screen turns into the one from the attached screenshot.

I also notice (see screenshot 2) that the mini app thinks the extension is not yet there for chrome and firefox, and offers to install it. It does not do that when I use safari. As you can see, the extension IS there, the icon is present. I removed and installed it many times by the way.

Any clue what is wrong here ? After one day of happy usage, I would like to fire up my apps from the extensions again !

1Password 4
Version 4.4.1 (441008)
Agile Web Store

Thanks,

Kristof

Comments

• Hi @dankakr,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble.

So we can investigate, could you please email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with your forum username and a link to this discussion, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• dankakr
    dankakr
    Community Member
    Options

Done !

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dankakr,

We've received your Diagnostics Report - thanks for sending it in! Someone from the support team will get back to you as soon as possible with some details. We'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid complicating things between here and there. :)

ref: KVN-49347-695

This discussion has been closed.