"Details View" on iOS (and Mac, for that matter)

Options
wfseube
wfseube
Community Member

I'd like to see a details view of the entries in 1PW - one that shows not only the site name, but also the date created/modified. I used to be able to get that on Mac with V3 but I no longer see it there on v4, and I'd really like to have it on iOS also - I need to know which entries I created most recently.

Help?

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I don't believe you can on the iOS version but you still can in the OS X one. Sounds like you need to change the Item List Layout from Left to Top (it's in the View drop down menu) and all the columns are sortable.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wfseube‌

You can find the details on when your passwords were changed by tapping on 'Previously Used Passwords' when viewing an item in 1Password 4 for iOS. This feature is available in 1Password 4 for Mac as well. The date that an item was created and modified is available when viewing the item's details in 1Password 4 for Mac:

This feature is not currently available in the iOS version of 1Password, but I'd be happy to tell our developers that you'd like to see something like this. :)

• wfseube
    wfseube
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks to both of you. littlebobbytables, that was just what I was looking for in the Mac version. It would be nice to have some sort of icon to do that, but hey, if I can make it work, that's fine! Megan, for the iOS version that gets me partway there, but that means I have to look at each individual entry. I'd like the same kind of view as is provided on the Mac - the "Top" view that gives me the ability to look at all entries in a list and sort by the date of modification or creation.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wfseube,

Thanks so much for letting us know that you're interested in something like this! Some desktop features are difficult to translate into an iOS app - we have such a reduced screen-space available to us on iOS, that it can be challenging to find room for all of the options that we'd like to include. Your feedback here is much appreciated. :)

This discussion has been closed.