Suggestions

Options
mitchw
mitchw
Community Member

Love 1Pw. I use it religiously. I would love to see the following features:

1. Security questions and answers. They don't necessarily have to map, but just having them on the notes is EXTREMELY helpful. I hand type each of these questions and answers into notes. Having a drop down would be great

2. Many credit card, bank accounts and memberships also have weblogins. I have to create two items for each account (i.e. a credit card and the credit card login). I'd love to see a way to "link" certain items with their appropriate logins. This is particularly useful for this that manage multiple accounts for vendors. For example, I have access to 6 different logins for Chase, some for business, some for personal, some for managing elderly and preadolescent family accounts. Its very difficult to know which login is "linked" to which account.

Thanks!

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    edited August 2014
    Options

As to 2, a number of us use tags to link items. The other way you can do it, in effect, it is to give them similar titles (e.g. xxxx: business, xxxx: personal) so they appear together in 1P mini when you start searching. I appreciate those may not be exactly what you want but perhaps they help a little.

Edit: Perhaps I didn't explain properly the second option. You can have items like "Bank Login: personal" and "Bank account: personal"—substituting the real name of the bank, of course.

Stephen

• Hi @mitchw,

You may be interested using a custom section with custom fields for security questions, like this:

For number 2, I hope Stephen's advice is helpful.

And with that said, thanks for the feedback! I will let our developers know that you're interested in improvements related to security questions and linking logins with other items. :)

This discussion has been closed.