Incomplete translation

Options
pauselles
pauselles
Community Member

Hi,

I have 1password for OS X and iOS in catalan, but it is very awkward to use, as several texts appear untranslated in english, which does not happen in spanish or french.

I wonder when will proceed to update the translation and correct these defects so annoying.

A greeting.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

You can help with the translation project, if you like, by creating an account at https://crowdin.com/. At the moment you may not be able to do any translation work because AgileBits is in the process of combining the iOS and Mac translations and work is suspended until that happens.

Stephen

• pauselles
    pauselles
    Community Member
    Options

Stephen, thanks for the reply.

I wanted to open an account as indicated crowdin me, waiting for event, but observe that it is a monthly payment service that is beyond my current capabilities. Is there a free alternative or have an agreement with the group?

Again, thank you.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

There is no cost in joining as a translator (I have joined myself). That would defeat the whole point of community translations.

Crowdin charges for hosting the projects, in this case AgileBits.

As @Stephen_C‌ pointed out though, you may want to hold off until they have merged the iOS and OS X projects.

This discussion has been closed.