Need Safari and Chrome extensions for 1 P V3.x

Old hardware keeps me running Lion so I still need to use 1P 3. My Safari and Chrome extensions stopped working. I reinstalled the extensions but they're looking for 1P V4. I can't find links to the V3 compatible extensions. Help please.

Also, if there's a link to this forum on your website I can't find it. I got here via a Google search. I would be interested to know why that is.

Comments

• Garry Weber
    Garry Weber
    Community Member

Actually Chrome says it's looking for 1P 4. The Safari error is more cryptic. I've attached screen shots.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Garry,

You can find the version 3 extensions on our extension download page.

Also, if there's a link to this forum on your website I can't find it.

We're currently working on a website re-design, and I'd be happy to mention to our team that you'd like to see some more direct access to our discussion forums. For the time being, our 'Support' page directs users first to our user guides and knowledge base, in the hopes that they will find the answers that they need there. On the support pages is a "still need help?" option that directs users either to the forums, or to contact us directly via email.

Thanks for the feedback, and please let me know if you're still having trouble with the extensions after reinstalling!

This discussion has been closed.