Using 1password ext is not populating PW

Options
mattcampbell
mattcampbell
Community Member

Hi there just been testing the 1Password ext and found that it doesn't populate my login details when I used the extension in Safari.. I pushed the extension and logged into 1Password and the login details didn't populate. I even pasted the login page of the site in the 1password app under my login submission and still nothing..

In the login submission where the website addy is.. Do we nedd to have the link of the login page or can we just have the normal URL? I have tried both with no success.. Please help

Comments

• mattcampbell
    mattcampbell
    Community Member
    Options

Just tested another link and that worked.. It seems to be working intermittently depending on the site

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @mattcampbell,

It's generally best to include the URL to the login page, so that you can do the Go and Fill with it on the desktops or in 1Browser on the mobile devices.

Can you provide the URL or send me the URL via the private message here and I'll test to see what's going on.

Just to be clear, it is working intermittently on the same page, right?

• mattcampbell
    mattcampbell
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for replying.. Since beta 15 it's been more stable :) I will run through beta 17 and let you know. Cheers

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @mattcampbell‌,

Awesome, I'm glad to hear that!

This discussion has been closed.