Crash when using multiple computer accounts

Options
stefanahman
stefanahman
Community Member

Hi,

I am using 1Password on my working computer's main account. I also have created a private account and want to use 1Password there as well (with same iCloud account). But 1Password Mini crashes and I've tried restarting it several times. What's up?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2014
    Options

Hi @stefanahman‌

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password right now. We'll need to take a closer look at your system here to determine where things are getting tangled up.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac (from the account that's acting up):
    https://guides.agilebits.com/knowledgebase/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#mac4

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• stefanahman
    stefanahman
    Community Member
    Options

You should received the mail now. :)

• We've received your Diagnostic Report - thanks for sending it in! Someone from our email support team will review it and get back to you as soon as possible. :)

internal reference number: YJL-83298-983

This discussion has been closed.