1Password Mini [Resolved: set "display" option in Login items to Always]

Options
JuryService
JuryService
Community Member
edited August 2014 in Mac

The logins listed in 1Password Mini is missing one maybe more logins that appear in the 1Password app. How do I reset 1Password Mini? I disabled it via preferences then re-enabled it; no change. I'm using the latest version and 4 other machines sync to 1Password.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    edited August 2014
    Options

You could try Help > Troubleshooting > Restart 1Password mini. I'm not sure that's really the source of the problem but try it and report back.

Check, for the logins that don't display, that they are set always to display. Edit them in the main app and check the display field is set to Always.

If you do still have problems please let us know your OS X and 1P4 version numbers and which sync method you use (and the iOS version number of 1P4 you're using).

Edit: changed reference to sync when I realised you were using it!

Stephen

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @JuryService,

Were you able to get any items missing in 1Password mini to appear there? This article has information about what @Stephen_C mentioned/suggested:

My Account > Login items are not showing up in 1Password mini

If they're still not showing up under the Logins list in 1Password mini, are you able to find any when searching for them in mini?

• JuryService
    JuryService
    Community Member
    Options

No, I am not able to find the missing login when searching for it in mini.

• JuryService
    JuryService
    Community Member
    Options

I checked, "Check, for the logins that don't display, that they are set always to display. Edit them in the main app and check the display field is set to Always." that solved the problem. Thanks!!!!

• Hi @JuryService‌,

I'm glad to hear the display setting fixed the issue! Have a great week!

This discussion has been closed.