I need help with Password Helper

Options

Hi
Im using Google Chrome, the browser extension is installed, and I get this message. Why?

Also:
Why does my 1password not look like the 1password Ive been seeing online? It is version 1.0.9.341 (Windows)

Thank you
Mark

Comments

• Mark Gardner
    Mark Gardner
    Community Member
    Options

Mine looks like this

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
    Options

The screenshot you posted in the Mac version, and an old Mac version at that.
    The current version for both Mac and Windows is v4 and can be downloaded here: https://agilebits.com/downloads

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
    Options

Oh, and to address the actual problem; I'm not overly familiar with v1 for Windows but I don't think that that extension is the old version 1 extension. I suspect that you have v1 of the main application and the v4 browser extension. I'd suggest that you remove v1 and install v4. That will install the helper app that the extension needs to talk to.

• Mark Gardner
    Mark Gardner
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for the help !!!

I was just using aimage from google images. I didnt realize it was the Mac version

Thanks again
    Mark

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks a million, @RichardPayne!

Mark, you definitely do want to be using the latest version of 1Password. We think you'll love it!

Please let us know if you have any other questions or if there's anything we can do to help.

This discussion has been closed.