Auto lock unreliable

Bill_W
Bill_W
Community Member

G'day.

I have installed the release version (and paid) on my phone the other day. I have seen an issue where the app doesn't automatically lock. I have come back to the phone after a few hours and found it is unlocked. It doesn't occur every time. I use cell data sync and suspect it could be occurring as a result of weak / no signal (inside a building). Other issues I had seen on the beta appear to have been resolved (https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/26050/ver-4-0-2b1-folder-view-issue#latest).

cheers

Comments

• Hi @Bill_W‌. Thank you for reporting this, we would love to look into this further. Could you send us a diagnostic report from your Android device? It will really help us get a better understanding of your Android environment and device settings. Please follow these instructions to create the report and we will take a look into it.

Also, thank you for letting us know the 4.1 update has resolved the issue you were experiencing before with the PIN code earlier.

• Bill_W
    Bill_W
    Community Member

Report sent just now. Do you need more than one?

Cheers.

• A single diagnostic report should be fine. Please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

This discussion has been closed.