Welcome to the forums. I'm sorry you're having this problem.
Please update to the latest version of 1Password (3.4.4):
1. Download 1Password from our web site:http://agilewebsolutions.com/downloads
Click on the "Download Now" button to the right of "1Password 3"
2. Quit your web browser and 1Password, if it's running
3. Open your Applications folder and drag 1Password to the Trash
4. Install the new copy of 1Password you just downloaded
5. Run 1Password and then your web browser
Your information is stored in a data file separate from the application, so it will not be harmed by this procedure.
Then please rebuild your data file (Help > Troubleshooting > Rebuild Data File…) and let me know how it goes.
Please restore from a backup (File > Restore Data File from Backup…). Your most recent backup will be listed at the top of the list and will already be selected. Simply click the "Restore" button.
Please let me know how it turns out. Thanks!