Form Fields Issue After Upgrading to 4

Options
IOIIOOO
IOIIOOO
Community Member

I am a software developer on a rather lengthy enrollment system, so one of the uses I have for 1Password is to save the "test" enrollment fields for each page of our system to save time filling it out each pass. Unfortunately, since upgraded to 1Password 4, my old fields no longer fill out. I go to the page, bring up the list of entries from the browser extension and select the one for the page I'm on, but it just sits there. If I re-create a page it works going forward, but I have a few dozen of these to re-create then.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @IOIIOOO‌

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password right now! Unfortunately, Saving a New Login Manually was going to be my first suggestion here. I know it's a bit tedious, but it helps 1Password to re-learn the fields that it needs to fill.

Just curious though, are the enrolment fields the same for each page? If so, 1Password 4 supports multiple URLs, so you can simply add the URLs for each page to the Login entry that you've already fixed and then 1Password will have those details available for all pages.

I hope this helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.