1Password can be bigger in cryptocurrency

Options
farl
farl
Community Member

I'm very active in the world of cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ripple, Nxt, etc..). In the new crypto 2.0, Nxt, we use a brainwallet. So the NXT coins (private keys) are not stored on the computer but in the Nxt network. The password creates a new account and it has to be 35+ random characters to be safe. On www.nxtforum.org a lot of people use Lastpass and Keepass, but I am more fond of 1Password because of it's usability and nice design, so I try to promote 1Password as much as possible on the forums and Twitter.

I believe 1Password can create a lot of marketcap in the crypto's, especially in Nxt. I want crypto and Nxt to be popular and 1Password can help the users to be safe.

An idea just popped up: At Nxt we created a Nxt Ad Network which can help you promote 1Password cheap on Nxt-sites http://www.nxtad.net.

Good luck and contact me for more business information. :)

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the suggestion, @farl‌. I'll pass it along to the decision makers here. :)

• MrJoshuaP
    MrJoshuaP
    Community Member
    Options

I too vote with @farl. I would like to store my digital coin private information in a sane manner in 1P. Currently, I create them as a bank account with a private key / public key instead of routing number / account number... Awkward, but it works.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @MrJoshuaP‌

Thanks so much for adding your vote here. :) It's been passed along.

This discussion has been closed.