Charged Wrong Amount for Purchase [resolved; discovered additional purchase on receipt]

Options
TriciaF
TriciaF
Community Member
edited September 2014 in Mac

I was charged $45.99 and when I purchase the app the page said, "Save today, 30% off for a limited time (price reflects discount)." The price said $34.99 when I clicked Purchase. My Paypal account was charged $45.99! How can I get refunded the 30%? I would have emailed this question, but the customer support information says I won't get a quick response unless I post to this forum. I'm not impressed so far. Please help.

Comments

• Hi @TriciaF,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble.

Just to clarify, did you purchase 1Password from the Mac App Store or the AgileBits store?

Also, what date did you make the purchase, and using which currency?

Thanks in advance for the additional info!

• TriciaF
    TriciaF
    Community Member
    Options

Oh no!!!! I'm so sorry! I just found my bill from iTunes online and I was charged the extra $9 because an album I had purchased earlier showed up on that same bill. Please accept my apologies.... especially since I was crappy in my post.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @TriciaF,

No worries at all for your original post. I understand how quickly frustrating it can be thinking you're being overcharged for something; it quite recently happened to me. Let's say "oh yes!" for locating that extra purchase on your iTunes receipt and easily getting this sorted out. :)

This discussion has been closed.