Autofill stopped working with a site...

Options
abatty
abatty
Community Member

Hi there.

I'm running 1Passord 4.4.1, web store version, on OSX 10.9.4, primarily using Firefox 31, but the problem occurs in Safari and Chrome and on my Win7 machine as well.

Until recently (perhaps up to 6 weeks ago or so?), 1Password filled the username and password just fine on this site:

http://enserver.sfc.keio.ac.jp/moodle/

But then it stopped. I know that it is something that changed with 1Password as opposed to the site, because that's actually my site and I haven't changed the configuration since I set it up in March. It's also a site I spent most of every day on, so it'd be great if I could figure out what the issue is.

Other installs of Moodle (I run 3 others, plus local testing ones) get along just fine. The theme on the site above is heavily customized, though, so I am wondering if that's the issue. But what really confounds me is the fact that it used to work just fine, and then stopped.

Any ideas?

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited September 2014
    Options

I can't comment about whether your site changed or not, but I thought I would ask if you have tried to resave your login infomation manually? Check this post. It's often worked for me.

• abatty
    abatty
    Community Member
    Options

Well that was annoyingly easy. Here I was troubleshooting the theme...

All fixed.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @abatty‌,

Glad to hear @hawkmoth's tip made this annoyingly easy for you -- at least the easy part -- to fix. :)

This discussion has been closed.