1Password Ext laggy and not responsive

mattcampbell
mattcampbell
Community Member

Hi there

Just experiencing the extension laggy on some sites and when I log into my 1password through the ext and choose the right password details, the details don't appear

This was working ok in previous betas but for some reason it's working intermittent

Let me know mike if u need anymore info.. Re sites etc..

Comments

• Hi @mattcampbell‌,

Just to be clear, when you said this:

when I log into my 1password through the ext and choose the right password details, the details don't appear

Do you mean the details doesn't show up in the extension itself or do you mean the details doesn't get filled into the site?

but for some reason it's working intermittent

Try rebooting your iPhone and see if it is still intermittent or if it is working better.

Just experiencing the extension laggy on some sites

By lagging, can you explain more where is it lagging? Is it taking longer to open when you tap on the extension or it is lagging when you're unlocking and so on.

Thanks!

• mattcampbell
    mattcampbell
    Community Member

Hello there

I mean the login details don't populate.. When I login to 1pasword and select my login details. lagging I mean when I tap the extension it takes longer than normal to go to the1password app to login to get my details.

Hope this helps

• Hi @mattcampbell‌,

Which iOS device are you using and can you tell me if it happens on any sites specifically?

This discussion has been closed.