Passwords only show up when I am on the relevant site.

Options
83surfy
83surfy
Community Member

Passwords only show up when I am on the relevant site. Why isn't this searchable? Shouldn't I be able to search accurately from any computer?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @83surfy‌,

When you are on a website's log in page, 1Password's browser extension and 1Password Mini will show you the Login(s) that match the site you are viewing (that have the same URL saved as the site you are visiting). This is done to make it easy for you to select which Login you wish to use, instead of making you scroll through your entire list to find the relevant Login.

If you would like to search your list of Logins, there are two ways that you can do this via the browser extension or 1Password Mini:

• Use ⌘⌥\ (_Command-Option-_) to open 1Password Mini. You'll notice that the search field at the top is active. Simply start typing the name of the Login you wish to find. Results will be filtered down as you type.

• Click on the 1Password browser extension icon (or Mini in the menu bar) and navigate down to 'Logins'. There you'll find a list of all your Logins.

I hope this helps, but we're here if you have any further questions or concerns!

This discussion has been closed.