iOS 8 GM Crash [The current app store version of 1Password does not work on iOS 8, update is coming]

Runt8
Runt8
Community Member
edited September 2014 in iOS

I'm seeing a crash on iOS 8 GM on both the iPhone and iPad, after trying to sync to dropbox. It switches to the drop application, I accept, and then it switches back and crashes. After that, it crashes on startup.

Comments

• aklowther
    aklowther
    Community Member

I just posted the same issue...reinstall app fixed it for me

• aklowther
    aklowther
    Community Member

I think something in provisioning must have changed in the GM

• Runt8
    Runt8
    Community Member

I was just posting more info when I got notified of an update - this seems to have fixed things.

• richard779
    richard779
    Community Member

Still the same for me :( when it goes to Dropbox to sync it then crash on me

• ssdeg7
    ssdeg7
    Community Member

The App Store version crashes for me when updating to the GM and trying to connect to dropbox. But the beta version works for me.

• MikeT
    edited September 2014

Hi guys,

Are you using the stable/public App Store version of 1Password on the iOS 8 GM seed? If yes, that's a known crasher from that. We already fixed it a long time ago in the iOS 8 update for 1Password and we plan to have it available close to the iOS 8's official release date.

In the meantime, you can set up the Wi-Fi sync to resume the sync until the iOS 8 update comes out.

This discussion has been closed.