What's new in 3.5.0.30781?

khad
khad
1Password Alumni
edited October 2010 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac
Chrome Extension included in 1Password for Mac 3.5.0.BETA-4
As you may have noticed, the Chrome extension now has support for Credit Cards and Identities. :-)

We are really excited to continue bringing the Chrome extension up to parity with the other extensions. Thanks for beta testing this. We couldn't do it without you.

Cheers!

Comments

• Could we non-us keyboard types get another fixed/configurable shortcut and make it even better? \o/
  • myuserid
    myuserid
    Community Member
    Thanks goodness, much appreciated!
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, joltcan. Better international keyboard support is on our radar; we are aware of the issue. Thanks for you patience!

Thanks for letting us know you appreciate the update, myuserid. We are all enjoying the benefits of it. :-D
  • Martin Blumenfeld
    edited October 2010
    This update is great. I love the addition of identities and the wallet. One issue I'm finding though, is that I don't get the popups asking me if I want to save my login info anymore. I am running the chrome dev channel build though, so that might be it. Keep up the great work!

Update: I tried out the plugin in the latest Chrome Beta on Mac and it still isn't asking me to save logins. I also tried re-installing the plugin and no dice.
  • hesspaul
    hesspaul
    Community Member
    Just wanted to drop in and say THANKS for a great update today! Very nice to have these new features.
  • MikeT
    edited October 2010
    JayBarcelo wrote:

Please can you update the Change Log?
    http://forum.agile.w...gelog-and-faqs/

Hi Jay, I updated it already.
  • racerx1
    racerx1
    Community Member
    khad wrote:

As you may have noticed, the Chrome extension now has support for Credit Cards and Identities. :-)

We are really excited to continue bringing the Chrome extension up to parity with the other extensions. Thanks for beta testing this. We couldn't do it without you.

Cheers!

Awesome! :-D
  • khad wrote:

Cheers!

Wow, can't believe how far the Chrome extension has gotten, seeing as you have Windows to deal with too.
    I imagine there can't be that much feature parity left for you to fix :).
    Unrelated: What's up with the version number new styling?
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2010
    Thanks for all the kind words, folks! :-)

forevermac, the version number is directly tied to the 1Password for Mac version now.
  • hesspaul
    hesspaul
    Community Member
    hesspaul wrote:

Just wanted to drop in and say THANKS for a great update today! Very nice to have these new features.

Another update just came out ... (with the polished interface & keyboard shortcuts). You guys are really living up to your name :D
    A fine example in the Mac/iOS/cross-platform community.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Thank you, hesspaul! We hope you enjoy it, and we are hard at work on even more enhancements. :-)
  • It looks really great! But maybe it could be a little bit smaller in a future version? Its HUGE on my screen and on some sites I have 5-10 logins where I need to scroll a lot (which wouldnt be a problem it it was smaller)
  • Mastah Mind
    Mastah Mind
    Community Member
    edited November 2010
    Love the new UI, better than the one before this.

auto submit toggle would be nice,

any chance you guys can implement show login?

screenshot2010110216h22.png

Its probably the most used feature for me, way faster than going to than any method, since it goes straight to the site.
  • noelbernie
    noelbernie
    Community Member
    hesspaul wrote:

Another update just came out ... (with the polished interface & keyboard shortcuts). You guys are really living up to your name :D
    A fine example in the Mac/iOS/cross-platform community.

What are the keyboard shortcuts ?
    I just know "Fill Login" in chrome, as "Go and Fill" is not yet implemented
    Is there some more ?? :-P
  • Kirk Love
    Kirk Love
    Community Member
    The Chrome extension just keeps getting better and better. Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work on it. Looks great and more importantly has been working great. Thanks again!
  • MikeT
    edited November 2010

Love the new UI, better than the one before this.

auto submit toggle would be nice,

any chance you guys can implement show login?

screenshot2010110216h22.png

Its probably the most used feature for me, way faster than going to than any method, since it goes straight to the site.
    Hi Mastah,

We just released another major update to the Chrome extension, there’s something like Go& Fill in it. Press CMD+\ and tab, to get the search engine in All Logins. Find what you’re looking for and press enter. It’ll open the site and fill in for you.
  • noelbernie wrote:

What are the keyboard shortcuts ?
    I just know "Fill Login" in chrome, as "Go and Fill" is not yet implemented
    Is there some more ?? :-P
    Hi Noelbernie,
    We just created a pinned thread listing all of the keyboard shortcuts. http://forum.agile.ws/index.php?/topic/2478-keyboard-shortcuts-in-chrome-extension/
This discussion has been closed.