Chrome Update

What are the plans for full support of Chrome? Now, the current support does not allow me to save new passwords, or really exercise any functions other than filling in an already established user and password for a site. Can you at least tell us if you plan full support for Chrome?

Comments

• Renovatio
    Renovatio
    Community Member

What are the plans for full support of Chrome? Now, the current support does not allow me to save new passwords, or really exercise any functions other than filling in an already established user and password for a site. Can you at least tell us if you plan full support for Chrome?

Bob, Im with you...looking to utilize the full version of Password1 for Chrome. I hope they are really giving resources to this browser as it has become my favorite of all the browsers to date.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Rest assured, Renovatio. We love Chrome as much as you do (maybe more)! :-)

As Stu mentioned, the Chrome framework is still teething so there are some things (like HTTP Auth prompts) that are simply unsupported by Chrome while others are an exercise in hitting a moving target. No matter, that's what makes us Agile!

Thanks for you patience and support. We are all users first and foremost. When new features are added we all benefit.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    We recently added support for Credit Card and Identity filling to the Chrome extension. Hooray! :-)

It also got a new icon and interface. B)

Please let us know what you think.

Cheers!
This discussion has been closed.