Request: TeuxDeux (ie currently a bug with login)

When I try to login to https://teuxdeux.com/login, 1password seems to be clicking the sign up instead of the sign-in button for me because instead of going in. I am being greeted with a sign up screen, or in my case telling me the current username is already chosen and advising me to pick another to register with. Can you please fix this? Or is there a way to disable the auto-login, to have it just fill the password but require me to click the sign-in button. I recall it used to act this way, but the extension must have been updated when I wasn't looking.

I tried it in Safari, and it logs in fine there, so this seems to be a bug with the Chrome extension. I don't know about Firefox.

Thanks for any reply!

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2010
    Welcome to the forums, dbooster!

Sorry for the late reply. Looking at the site's code, it appears that they changed their login page from when I first saved my own TeuxDeux login, so a previously saved login will fill in the wrong form fields. This is the part where I would normally ask you to manually re-save the login, but the Chrome extension does not yet have that feature. :-(

If you don't mind opening Safari for just a moment, please try saving the login manually like this:

1. Enter your username and password, but DO NOT submit the form.
    2. Click the 1Password button in Safari's toolbar, and choose Save Login.
    3. Set the Action field to "Replace TeuxDeux" (or whatever you have titled it)
    4. Click the Save button.

I am able to successfully fill the TeuxDeux login form using this technique. I can't wait until we can manually save logins directly in Chrome! (y)

Please let me know how it turns out for you. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.