Folder sync between Mac and Android using SugarSync

Megan
Megan
1Password Alumni
edited August 2014 in Android
Hi @jamestagal, I split your comments from: Syncing items shared from primary to another vault and put them into their very own thread in the Android forum as I think your issue will be better solved by our experts here. :)

Comments

• jamestagal
    jamestagal
    Community Member

Hi @‌sjk
    May I ask will this folder syncing method you linked to in your post above for syncing with a folder on your Mac that's on a synced folder in the cloud as as my SugarSync account, let me sync to this location from my Android phone? and if so how would I get that working?

Cheers,
    Ben

• Hi @jamestagal‌! I don't have first hand experience with SugarSync but does the SugarSync application on Android allow you to sync to a folder on your device's filesystem? If so, you should be able to use folder sync on your Mac and Android device to keep both devices in sync. Please let me know and I'll provide you with the necessary instructions to accomplish this.

• jamestagal
    jamestagal
    Community Member
    edited September 2014

HI @saad Yes, it does. And I am currently dong this. The syncing isn't the issue, it syncs just fine. It is that the purchased app for my android device isn't showing up in any app? When I purchase the 1Password4 bundle and installed it on my Mac I saw a software license for that purchase, but it's not there for the Android purchase.
    Ben

• I answered your question in a separate thread here. Let me know if you have any other questions.

This discussion has been closed.