3 Field Login Issue

potterdale
potterdale
Community Member

For one site (k&co), I have a 3 field login. Username, password, and postcode. On the Mac, it saves as a 3 part login and works, with the exception that it replaces the username with my postcode in the item details. The web form data remains ok however so whilst I can't see my username correctly, it does at least complete the login without issue.

On the android beta, it appears to ignore the web form data, and instead use the displayed data, and so the login fails. Not sure I'm making this very clear, but happy to provide any further information you might need.

On an unrelated side note, is there a way, on ios or android, to create a home screen link direct to the built in browser?

Comments

• Your explanation is very clear to me - so no problems there. It sounds to me like this may a limitation in the way that 1Password 4 on Android is utilizing web form details. I've added the k&co site to our list of websites that aren't working with auto login. We will investigate this further.

To answer your question about having a separate icon to launch directly to the browser, it is not currently possible to do this on iOS. The closest that we can offer on iOS right now is an "Open in 1Password" bookmarklet. Our own MikeT explains how to how about creating one here: http://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/12108/open-in-1password-bookmarklet-for-opening-sites-into-1password-s-browser.

On Android it is possible to have a separate launcher icon for the internal browser. This is something that we have discussed and may implement in the future. I will definitely pass on a vote from you for this feature.

• potterdale
    potterdale
    Community Member

Thanks for looking into it and getting back to me.

• My pleasure. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with!

• BoLin
    BoLin
    Community Member

Why I can't open the link to get bookmarklet

The page says
    【Permission Problem

You don't have permission to do that.】

• Could you confirm if you are signed in with your discussions account when trying to access the link?

This discussion has been closed.