1PW 5 passwords now all hidden

Options
SausalitoDog
SausalitoDog
Community Member

I upgraded and now all of my passwords are hidden and I don't see any setting to change that?

This is critical for me the way I use 1PW is often to just look up a pw not enter from the app...

Thanks

Tom

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Tom ( @SausalitoDog‌ ),

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password right now. I'll need a bit more detail though to figure out where things are getting tangled up - I haven't heard of this happening to any other users.

Are you attempting to find your 1Password entries using the new 1Password app extension? The iOS app extension isn't quite the same as the desktop extension. It can match your Logins to the URL that you are currently viewing, but you can't open the extension and select a Login from your entire database.

Are you not seeing any items in the 1Password database in the iOS app?

In any case, I'd love to know a little bit more about your 1Password ecosystem:

• What are the version numbers of 1Password and your operating system for all computers and devices running 1Password?
    • What are you using to keep things in sync?

The more detail you can provide, the more quickly we'll be able to get you sorted out! :)

This discussion has been closed.