Trouble filling on benefitscentral.tri-ad.com [confirmed issue; bug filed]

Options
khad
khad
1Password Alumni
edited September 2014 in Mac
This discussion was created from comments split from: Unable to complete the login to my credit union - userid fills in but not password.

Comments

• paulbartell
    paulbartell
    Community Member
    Options

Here's a single-page login that doesn't fill the password properly. URL is https://benefitscentral.tri-ad.com. Is it because there is no text saying "Password" immediately preceding the password field?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2014
    Options

Hi, @paulbartell‌!

I split your post from the other thread since I want to make sure you get the attention you deserve. I hope you don't mind. :)

1Password doesn't actually "read" any of the text you see on the screen. It determines where to fill based on the names and IDs of form elements within the web page's source code. What I'm seeing is that there isn't actually a field on the page of type="password" which is one of the things 1Password looks for when filling. I've passed this along to the developers to take a look at, so we can resolve this in an update.

For now, you can press Shift-Command-C while your Login is highlighted to copy its password to clipboard to make logging in a bit easier until we can get this resolved.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

reference: OPX-635

This discussion has been closed.